ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW OPEN.
You may submit your abstract using the provided template below by March 17, 2021 to email@example.com.
We invite abstracts from all areas of physical limnology, including:
- Open-water and under-ice processes,
- Modelling of physical dynamics,
- Salt exclusion,
- Suppression of turnover,
- Salinity stratification,
- Physical-biogeochemical interactions, in both natural and constructed water bodies.
- Please submit the abstract as a PDF with the filename: Last_First_abstract.pdf
- Please keep your abstract length between 200 words and one page.
- Please use 11pt Times Roman typeface and single line spaced
- The abstract should be in English.
- You are encouraged to include figures and pictures in your abstract, as long as they fit in the single page limit
- If references are used, please follow the reference style provided below.
- These abstracts will be compiled and distributed at the conference.
The committee looks forward to reviewing your submission! Results will be provided by April 14, 2021.